Comments on the Demo Area
An Encounter Table
Build A Puppet
RPG / Dice Math
Magic: The Gathering
Star Fleet Battles
- 0: Comments on Demo Area
- 0: Questions
- Can an action send a message to another room?
I suspect that the answer is yes, since this is done with @odrop.
Can we use this to implement sounds that 'travel' from one area to
another, or to help implement 'locations' within a room?
- Can you change the type of an object on the fly?
Is it simpler to simply swap one object for another?
One goes 'offstage' and the other comes out?
- Is there some way to sub-divide a room?
Starship bridge, with individual stations...
A dungeon hallway, with different 'locations' creating range...
Conversation groups at a large party...
- 1: Define object data structure.
- Program section.
Where does a program look for flags?
Some are defined by the installation, but I don't think most are.
Is there some special section,
or is is completely arbitrary?
What are the common conventions?
What should not be used, and why?
- PC characteristics.
- 1: Get official web site up
- Comments on design
- Move Dakini's stuff over
- Move my stuff over
- Create UberToDo List?
- 2: Get Die roll charts and discussion up
- Discussion about 'bell curve' vs. 'flat' tables.
- "Bigger" bell curves.
- Discussion of Combat Value interactions, RE bell curve
- 3: Write Gaming by Assertion article.
- 3: Write Gaming by Consent article.
- 5: Discussion: Visible combat rolls.
Should we expose the mechanics of combat (and other interations) to
Copyright © 1998 Bob Simpson. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: 1998-Nov-19
Last modified: 2002-Jun-13 23:00:24
All material on this site is
Copyright © 2001-2018 Stormtiger, LIC
unless specifically indicated on each document.
All Rights Reserved.
Questions? Problems? Contact the site's Administrator